Connect – Doing life together with God and others
Doing life alone isn’t an option. We will connect with God and others while walking through and facing life’s life tough issues together. Galatians 6:2 | Hebrews 10:23-25 | Psalms 91:2
Grow – Face Life’s Tough Issues
Being honest about life’s hurts, pains and joys while walking people through life’s tough issues one step at a time by running to God, being accountable to others to experience both emotionally and spiritually growth. Joshua 10:1-15 | Genesis 12 | Ephesians 3:20
Give – Helping hurting people to heal, overcome and give back to God and others
We will give God and others our time, our talents and our treasure while loving and serving Him and others to impact our city and others across our world. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 | Matthew 6:19-21 | Malachi 3:8-12
Go – Sharing God’s incredible grace with others
Everyone is welcome and no one is excluded. Life is messy and we will love people to see the unmerited grace that can only come from God. We will strive to help others see and follow Jesus. We all have issues and we will be a safe and authentic place for people to meet Jesus and face life’s hurts habits and hang-ups while connecting with God and others. Matthew 28:19-20 | Ephesians 2:8-9 | Matthew 22:37-40 | 1 Peter 4:10
- The complete Gospel story, from creation, the fall, redemption and our one day
restoration.(Genesis – Revelation)
- The Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired in its original words.
(Matthew 5:17-18, 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe in the Trinity: that God exists in 3 persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Jeremiah 10:10 , Galatians 4:6 , Ephesians 4:5 , John 1:1-18 , John 3:16 ,
Isaiah 61:1-3, 1 Corinthians 2:10-15)
- We believe that salvation is through Christ alone, by His grace alone, and through faith
alone. (Romans 5:2 , Romans 10:9-11 , Ephesians 2:1-8)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit working in God’s people is God’s power for carrying out
His purposes on this earth. (Matthew 28:16-20 , Mark 16:15-18)
- We believe that Christ, died and shed His blood on the cross, was bodily raised and
will physically return for His people at the end of time. At that time, He will raise all
people to an eternal judgment at the Resurrection and will bring in His eternal kingdom.
(Colossians 1:19-20 , Luke 9:22 , John 2:22 , Matthew 24:36 , Hebrews 9:27)